Tuesday, October 11, 2005

under His shade

Everyone give a big-ups to one of my closest companions in this duniyah, by visiting his blog:

http://cloakedtraveller.blogspot.com

He's someone I've known for years. When I took my shahadah, he was by my side. A junior med school batchmate of mine, he's now working as a house surgeon in one of rural Karnataka's busy hospitals.

So if his blog isn't updated enough for your attention span, understand there are 2 reasons for this:

-he's a doctor
-your nafs is impatient

He recently became a father too - hence, Abu Unaysah. Isn't she adorable? Yes, she is.

Yes, he's american like me. And yes ladies, he's married.

I pray that he & I be under Allah's shade, at a time when there is no Shade except His. I'm certain he makes du'a for this more consistently than I do.

Welcome aboard, bro.

3 comments:

  1. As-Salaam wa Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah

    Jazak'Allah Khair. Insh'allah, I will do my utmost to remain faithful to the blog and to the spirit of why we write. But a blog like the one Abu Dharr and others manage, is run sccessfully by the aid of duas and the blessing of Allah(SWT). I hope I can partake in these barakahs, insh'allah. I ask Allah to soften hearts and to help us remember Him day and night. It is the only staff a seeker needs on the path to finding him. Ameen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:26 PM

    Salaam 'Alaikum

    Beautiful thoughts. I look forward to reading more, insha'Allah. Umm Zaid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:40 AM

    Unaysah is simply beautiful...

    Now I see how you became so fond of her...what a sweetie...

    I left you a message under the "On Hiatus" posting...

    You are in my thoughts and prayers dear Brother...

    Fi AMan Allah,
    S

    ReplyDelete